Since I started this blog in March 2014, I’ve kept in regular touch with most of the health and wellness professionals I featured here – thanks to Facebook, Twitter and the occasional email or phone call. The first person I interviewed, wellness coach Mike Iamele, and I ended up chatting every month or two over the last year, either because of our connection in my two Facebook groups for health and wellness pros – or because we were talking about blogging (here’s Mike’s blog), the book he was working on or some business ideas we were both considering.
A few months back, Mike told me about a blogging course he was creating. Flash-forward to today, Mike just announced his course to the world. Write Your Own Success was born of Mike’s experience and remarkable success with regular, daily blogging. Using blogging as his sole marketing activity, Mike was able to fill his corporate wellness practice with clients, land a book deal and reach and affect more people than he could have ever dreamed. And although Mike and I both regularly hang out with health and wellness pros who want to talk about blogging, his Write Your Own Success course is really for anyone who’s ready to start a blog – or is blogging today and wants to up their game. Mike’s course is packed with more than five hours of content, with three master modules on public relations, thought leadership and social media. (I’m happy to play a small part in Mike’s course with my super hero-themed “Dominate the world of social media with your blog” ebook.) Mike’s course will:
- reveal his signature “A-C-M” method for how to brand your blog, making your brand the foundation of everything you do online
- show you how to find your blogging voice that will turn readers in to raving fans and – more importantly – subscribers
- help you discover how to create an endless supply of topics to write about (no more blogger’s block!)
- give you the confidence you need to proudly say, “Yes, I’m blogger” to friends, family and everyone you meet
- bring you clarity on how to establish the perfect blogging schedule for you and your life and even your readers
- illustrate how to turn your blog into a publishing platform where you can make money – all by just sharing your words
- a savings of more than $100 for anyone who signs up for Write Your Own Success by January 23, 2015.
- a chance to win Mike’s course for free, a special offer he’s making to readers of my Social Media for Wellness Pros blog and also members of my two Facebook groups, Social Media for Health Coaches and Health and Wellness Bloggers. All you have to do is, by January 23, 2015, leave a comment below this post about a 2015 blogging goal. If you’re not blogging right now, that’s OK. You probably have a goal in mind, if you’ve read this far! Already blogging? Well, then what’s one of your hopes or dreams for your blog for this next year? Mike and I will randomly draw the name of one winner who will receive a free pass to his course. (Thank you, again, Mike, for offering this!)
No doubt, Mike’s had raging success with his blog. And his wellness practice. Oh yes, and an awesome book deal. His course promises to help you do great things in 2015 – like growing a blog, making money – and I really believe this to be true about blogging – changing your life. So who’s in? Then sign up now or just take a chance and enter the contest by leaving a comment below by January 23.
Here’s to an amazingly great year of blogging for all of us!
Note: As mentioned in this post, I’m affiliated with Mike’s course in that I was compensated for the ebook I wrote which is being used as part of the curriculum for Write Your Own Success.